Finally Home!

I came home from school a day earlier than I had planned because living in Upstate New York, there are always unexpected weather conditions that we have to worry about. There was a snowstorm that was going to hit my area so I had to leave early to beat the snowstorm and the terrible traffic. We ran into the snow while I was driving...If you've had any experience driving in the snow you would know how scary it can be. Driving through unploughed snow on the freeway is terrifying especially when you can feel your car slip and slide once in a while. Thankfully we got home safely!

This is the first time I've come back home in about three months, and I have to say this break is much needed. I've come to really enjoy going home after going off to college, which wasn't always the case before I moved out. This may sound cliche, but sometimes you don't realize how much something really means to you until it's gone..or in my case until you part from it for a while. It's one of those cliche sayings that didn't really have much meaning to me until it started to directly relate to my life.

I hope you all spend your Thanksgiving stuffing your faces with turkey or whatever kind of food you have with your family. Take the time to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment