Sonia's 21st Birthday!

On Wednesday it was Sonia's 21st birthday, so we all had a small get together for the first part of her birthday celebration. We went to the Cheesecake factory, which always is a good choice when you want to get dressed up for dinner! I have to say it was one of the most hilarious dinners I've ever been to simply because Chen and Ilana interacting with each other was a show within itself.





 My favorite picture of the night.


 We decided these two should get married and have their own reality television show. 
Their ship name: Chelana

 I couldn't manage to get a proper picture with Chen, he kept running away whenever I tried.


Happy 21st Birthday Sonia!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Indeed happy 21st! And that bread is god damn delicious...

    ReplyDelete