Getting Ready for Fall!

As summer is coming to a close, I'm pretty much in shock as to how fast this summer has gone by. I feel as if we've only had summer for about a month and now we have to go back to the cold very soon. However, the bright side to that is the fall season! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, spring being the other favorite. I love the crisp cool air, the colorful leaves, and of course fall clothing. Fall fashion has always been a weakness of mine, and since the malls have started selling fall clothing already for the past few weeks, I've been trying to hold back the desire to blow my budget and just buy everything fall related. As you can probably tell I'm so excited to break out my cozy sweaters, scarves and of course all of my beloved boots.


Here's a little collage that I did of different fall outfits that I put together for those of you who are in need of some inspiration. I'm currently still looking for a perfect mustard colored sweater, it's something I've been meaning to add to my closet but haven't quite found the right one yet. But before I get too eager for fall I better to squeeze in as much summer left as I can!

Have a lovely day everybody!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment