Weekend Getaway: Boston, MA

This past weekend I stayed in Boston, it was my first time ever visiting this city and it's been on my to do list for a while. I've been itching to take a road trip somewhere, and this seemed like the next ideal place to visit. Boston might be one of my new favorite cities because of its obvious charm. It's very much a walking city, as  we walked to every single one of our destinations without much trouble at all. It was painstakingly hot over the weekend, but I enjoyed every minute of my Boston trip.









A city shot in the evening on our way to find an Italian restaurant in North End. We didn't really know where to look so we decided to wander about until we came across a restaurant we wanted to try. We made a turn on Fleet street and came across the Fisherman's Feast, an annual event in Boston. It was serendipity at its finest, with food stands lined up all along the streets and lights hanging overhead. 




 The Boston Public Library shown here and in the picture below. This was one of my favorite parts of our weekend and I was in complete awe of how gorgeous this library was. 



I can't believe that we're actually nearing the end of summer. This trip however, has been a memorable one and definitely for the books. I already regret leaving Boston and coming back home.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment