I'm feeling 22~

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted anything somewhat extensive on here, but since it is nearing the end of my birthday, I guess I wanted to recap a part of my birthday celebration. On Friday before spring break all my friends were nice enough to take time out of their life schedules to celebrate with me, which I am extremely grateful for. I had a potluck dinner party, which was perfect because a lot of my friends enjoy cooking! It really was THE BEST last birthday celebration of mine in college; I'm going to miss everyone so much. Here's a recap of my party, sorry for the bad quality phone pictures. There are more pictures floating around on other people's cameras which I haven't gotten a hold of yet.



I was so amazed by how beautiful and delicious all of the dishes were, just look at it! :D






Thank you all so much for getting me this card, I literally read every message at least three times because it made me so happy reading it. Thank you also to the people who got me gifts; I cherish every one of them, you have no idea.

I'm feeling incredibly blessed to have met so many wonderful people in college. You all made my birthday the best ever! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment