Happy New Year!

As the year 2013 is coming to a close, it's always nice to look back on the year to see how much you've done. I know people always say this at the end of a year, but this year has been the best year for me yet. I've gone through my share of bad days in 2013, but not without an abundance of spectacular days that I will always remember. It was a year of new experiences and late nights. From spontaneous adventures in the woods to staying up late watching superhero movies with friends, I've had so much fun this year because of the amazing people that I have been blessed to have in my life.

I can already see it coming; 2014 is going to be a year full of changes. My last semester in college, graduation, job searching... It all seems very scary to me, but I'm ready for whatever. As for resolutions for 2014? Besides trying to establish my habit of doing yoga regularly, there isn't really much else that I have in terms of goals. Looking at a giant list of New Year's Resolutions is intimidating to me, so I think looking at one goal and focusing on that will be better than trying to tackle fifty of them at once. I think the main reason why many New Year's resolutions go down the drain is because one, we often take on too many of them at once, and two, because we start off with big steps instead of little ones. If we focus one goal at a time, with consistent baby steps, it will achieve better results in terms of establishing a habit. It may not be how everyone goes about things, but this has actually been effective for me in terms creating new habits. To end this spiel, I'm expecting to learn a lot more about myself in 2014 and grow more as a person through plenty of new experiences, no matter what they are. I'm pretty psyched.

Anyway, I just wanted to end this post with some of my favorite moments from 2013.























Hopefully you all enjoyed 2013 as much as I did and are ready to welcome 2014!
Happy New Year! :)


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Happy new years! I like my derp face :)
    Hope this year will be just as eventful. Actually, we'll make it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this year will be even more fun than last year! I know it will be :D

    ReplyDelete