Christmas Tree City Trip!

These past few days have been full of fun activities, all of which are most deserved since the semester is now over for me. On Friday I went to the city with a few friends who were nice enough to be my tour guides for the day! It was my first time being in New York City during the Christmas season, so I was really excited. The entire day was just so much fun, and I guess I was pretty entertaining to everyone because I was fascinated by a lot of the things they were used to seeing growing up. 





They all had me cover my eyes once we got to the tree so they could surprise me with it, but the thing is they showed me the tree up close so I couldn't gauge the enormity of it. They were offended when my first comment was that "the tree isn't THAT big." Hahaha, no wonder why Chris calls me a princess.


Once we got on the other side however, it was a different story. It was breathtaking.





Oh right, so this guy in the picture below standing by the statue was one of the three proposals we saw that day. It was crazy because I had never seen a proposal in person before, and that night we saw three! This one however, was the most cringe worthy. He ended up getting yelled at by the security guards for standing on the ledge, and never got to say what he wanted before he popped the question...It was really hard to watch.


We stopped by Bryant Park at one point, which was really cute because there were a lot of small shops there! There was also an ice skating rink and a Christmas tree that had gigantic ornaments! 



My first Christmas in the city was such an adventure, I loved every moment of it!
 Thank you Jason, Dayoon, Chen, Chris, and Cindy for spending it with me! :)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Glad we made your time in the city enjoyable!
    That proposal you took a picture of was so cringy, my skin shriveled up from embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete