Fall Festivities!

I could go on and on about the everything that I love about fall -- the crisp cool air, the crunching of leaves beneath my feet, and trees with their leaves painted with beautiful colors are just to name a few. I can honestly say that the fall season in Upstate New York cannot be compared to anywhere else, and I know it's going to be one of the few things I'm going to miss the most if I ever decide to move to a warmer state. Anyway, this past week my childhood friend Sally and I went to an apple farm to pick apples of course, and ended up also doing a corn maze. Mind you, neither of us have done a corn maze before but it was definitely fun to purposely get lost in a sea of corn. It was a breath of fresh air and a great way to get away from our crazy lives. Excuse the lack of quality in my pictures, carrying my DSLR through a corn field and also hauling around a bunch of apples didn't seem like the best of ideas to me. 

                                               










I've discovered that Fuji apples are my favorite. They are both crunchy and sweet and I regret not picking more of them!



I hope you're all enjoying the fall season as much as I have been lately. Happy Fall!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment