To remind you that you can still be happy when you've got not much else

Every time I've worked on evenings she never wants to come out of her room. She came out in her wheelchair this one day, wearing only a shirt and a soaker pad to cover her bottom half and the brightest smile on her face.
"Miss A, don't you want to put on some pants?" I asked her.
"No honey, it's comfortable and I don't mind if anyone sees my goodies," she replied with a grin. 

---

Miss B has had trouble adjusting to her new room this past week, but she came out yesterday and sat on the porch with Miss C. It was beautiful outside, and they were enjoying the breeze. While I was inside charting, I could hear the two of them singing loudly in their rocking chairs. Mind you they were both singing two completely different songs, however they were happily singing like they were in a duet together. 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment