Post-College Update

It's been a while since I've written very much on my blog, but it's all right. It's been about a month and a half since I've graduated, and I'm still job searching in my area since I'm pretty set on finding a job near home. Money is going to be tight for a while, and I'm not impulsive enough to move to a new city just because that's something people are "supposed" to do once they graduate college. I have big plans, but at the moment this is where I need to be.


I can see why everyone stresses about searching for jobs and the difficulty of it. It's the new obstacle in my life, and I can see why people can easily become depressed by it. I'm going to be brutally honest and say that being unemployed sucks, but even though I don't have a job yet I'm thankful that I still have a home to come back to. I'm keeping myself busy so I don't just mope around all day hoping that a job will come by. I know that once I do land that job, I'll wish that I had this much free time to do as I please right now. The main reason that I've been keeping my sanity during these days looking for work is that I've been going to the gym and staying active lately. Those endorphins definitely help relieve stress!

It's been tough, but I know I've gone through my share of obstacles. Staying positive!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment