Happy Valentine's Day!

Everyone knows that this day is used to let our significant other how much we care. Aside from that, I also like to think of it as a day that we show love to all of the people in our lives. I was reminded of this by my suitemates Cindy and Vivian, because although they have someone to spend Valentine's Day with, they still took the time to make me and my other friends chocolate strawberries! They literally spent the entire day working on them, no joke. They were trying to trick me by saying I couldn't have any when they finished, but in the end they ended up surprising me and the rest of my suitemates with chocolate covered strawberries in cute little boxes! They are such sweethearts.

Here's a little recap as to what happened on our snow day before Valentine's Day. Be prepared to get a craving for these afterwards!










 This was the cute box that the chocolate strawberries came in! So adorable :)




Shahrier also surprised me with a rose today :) I have such lovely friends.
 

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment